This fairness remedy is 100% natural and suits the soft and sensitive skin of kids and teenagers. It will also help in making the skin brighter and fairer. It takes out the excessive oil from the skin and reduces oiliness from the skin. It also moisturizes hydrates and nourishes the skin. This remedy can be used to whiten face, hands, legs, knees, and elbows.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 teaspoon of gram flour
- 1 teaspoon of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon of licorice powder
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of tomato pulp
- 1 teaspoon of curd
- Mix all the ingredients very well. And skin whitening remedy is ready to use.
- Apply this pack on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes on your skin. And then wash it off with normal water.
- For best results, you should use this skin whitening remedy 2-3 times a week.
Gram flour acts as a skin cleanser and it makes the skin soft, supple and bright. It also helps in removing excess oil from the skin.
Rice flour hydrates the skin, removes blemishes and makes the skin fair.
Licorice has skin whitening and anti-bacterial properties. It prevents acne and pimples and also acts as a skin coolant.
Turmeric is also well known for its skin lightening properties and it contains anti-septic properties.
Tomato is a very good source of vitamin C. It cleanses the skin pores, lightens the skin tone and protects the skin from harmful effects of UV rays of the skin.
Curd contains lactic acid. It moisturizes the skin and makes them soft and radiant.